Cold Pitching – How to pitch your business for sales and PR
Business owners, salaried employees and industry mavericks who made mistakes along the way and lived to talk about it.
Today we discuss cold calling. We recorded this earlier on, so we may talk about things such as David’s book in the future tense, but it is already out and available (see the link below).
Our work has always involved some form of cold calling – from new business to media outreach for PR. We’re not sales gurus, but share our honest opinions and tips that have worked for us and also the hard truths about cold calling and how it works.
We cover issues such as:
- What IS a cold pitch?
- How to get more business (sales) with cold pitches
- How to not get ignored by businesses you’re pitching to
- Tools to automate and improve cold pitches
- How do you get in the media (TV, newspaper, blogs, etc) using cold pitches for PR (Public Relations)?
Win a signed first edition copy of David’s new book, Everyday A**holes:
- Comment on one of our social media posts
- Subscribe to our podcast
- Contact us to let us know you’ve entered
(reminder: drink responsibly)