Coping Through Challenging Times
Business owners, salaried employees and industry mavericks who made mistakes along the way and lived to talk about it.
Today we’re speaking about coping with challenges. Whether coping with the changes in the time of the coronavirus to struggling to build your business from the ground-up, we look at multiple viewpoints.
We both started off as salaried workers before transitioning into entrepreneurs on two very different, but (fulfilling) paths. So we have experience on both sides of the track and want to share that with our listeners.
We cover issues such as:
– Talking to others about what you’re going through
– Kevin Hart’s ‘shoulder shrug’
– Creating the right environment
– Surrounding yourself with the right people
– Changing the question from ‘How can I?’ to ‘I can’t, because…”
Win a signed first edition copy of David’s new book, Everyday A**holes:
- Comment on one of our social media posts
- Subscribe to our podcast
- Contact us to let us know you’ve entered
(reminder: drink responsibly)