Is Real Estate Still a Good Bet, and Expanding Business Globally from Singapore - James Puddle, One Global Group
James Puddle is the CEO & Founder of One Global Group
We hope you enjoy our entrepreneur podcast! To help us grow, please subscribe to our podcast and follow us on TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and/or LinkedIn. It’s the best way we can keep bringing in quality guests.
This entrepreneur podcast is an extension of their real-life experiences as business owners, salaried employees and industry mavericks who made mistakes along the way and lived to talk about it.
WE SPEAK TO: James Puddle, CEO & Founder of One Global Group
In 2017 James spotted an opportunity in the marketplace and relocated with his family to Singapore, where he founded One Global Group, a boutique real estate agency business that specialises in international project marketing, headquartered in Singapore with regional offices located in Hong Kong & Kuala Lumpur as well as offices in Dubai, South Africa, London and regionally Birmingham.
- David: Winesmiths Organic Chardonnay
- Terng: Coke Zero
- James: Water
WE CHAT ABOUT:
- A gap in the region’s real estate industry
- Why was Singapore chosen as the HQ
- Registering a company in Singapore – the ease and hurdles faced
- Benefits of setting up a company in Singapore
- Expanding and scaling the company
- Issues faced when pivoting and adapting the business strategy
- How did One Global Group differentiate itself in the real estate industry
- What are property developers missing or doing wrong right now
- Tips for a successful marketing/sales strategy
- Is real estate still a good bet?
- What kind of investment is highly volatile and has a chance of decreasing in value
- Handling different timezones
- Advice for any aspiring entrepreneurs
- The biggest misconception about life in Asia
- Property tips for buyers
GUEST’S BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS:
- Ninja Selling by Larry Kendall
- War Doctor: Surgery on the front line by David Nott
- The Wind Through the Keyhole by Stephen King
- Visit our book recommendations section for more books from our guests
Interested in making your own podcast? Use this link to sign up to Buzzsprout and we all get a $20 Amazon gift card when you upgrade.
(reminder: drink responsibly)
If you want to see us...
Grab a deal
Dot Yeti offers affordable unlimited design for your brand or even personal project for as low as USD 399 per month… Just click on our Dot Yeti link to get started and get all your graphic design (design, video editing, graphics and more) sorted out by a team of professionals.
Up your email marketing game with Moosend, just use our link and sign up for a forever free plan. Yes, it’s free forever.
Create amazing landing pages, engage your users easily and do much more. This offer is available to Business over Drinks listeners, so click on the link above and get started.
We’ve got an amazing Fiverr offer for you. Click our link and sign up to Fiverr for the most affordable freelance support from around the world. Do you like our intro? Well, thanks to Fiverr, we found an amazing musician from Europe who laid down the track and recorded it for us within 48 hours.