Sound like a Pro: a Super-Easy Wine Guide for People who Know Nothing About Wine
Amy White runs Aramis Vineyards (a McLaren Vale based winery) and L'Atelier Fine Wines, a wine import and distribution company. Together with her partner Darren Davis, they also own the company Davis & White - Queensland’s' first wine auction business.
We hope you enjoy our podcast! To help us grow, please do subscribe to our podcast and follow us on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and/or LinkedIn. It’s the best way we can keep bringing in quality guests.
Welcome to Business Over Drinks, one of the most unique podcasts you will find anywhere in the world helmed by two people from different walks of life.
The podcast is an extension of their real-life experiences as business owners, salaried employees and industry mavericks who made mistakes along the way and lived to talk about it.
Today we speak to Amy of Aramis Vineyards and Davis & White.
Amy White runs Aramis Vineyards (a McLaren Vale based winery) and L’Atelier Fine Wines, a wine import and distribution company. Together with her partner Darren Davis, they also own the company Davis & White – Queensland’s’ first wine auction business.
WE CHAT ABOUT:
- How to easily look like a wine expert in front of partners, colleagues, friends and dates
- Why red, why white?
- How to drink wine properly
- Penfold’s Grange wine while eating Hungry Jacks
- ‘Hacks’ on picking the right wines to entertain different kinds of guests
- Organic wine – is it all hype and marketing?
- The interesting taste of natural wine
- Differences between wines, such as merlot, pinot, chardonnay, etc.
- The biggest mistake the average consumer makes with wine
- Wine auctioning
- Don’t forget to check out our wine guide
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT AMY:
(reminder: drink responsibly)
If you want to see us...
Grab a deal
Up your email marketing game with Moosend, just use our link and sign up for a forever free plan. Yes, it’s free forever.
Create amazing landing pages, engage your users easily and do much more. This offer is available to Business over Drinks listeners, so click on the link above and get started.
We’ve got an amazing Fiverr offer for you. Click our link and sign up to Fiverr for the most affordable freelance support from around the world. Do you like our intro? Well, thanks to Fiverr, we found an amazing musician from Europe who laid down the track and recorded it for us within 48 hours.