Welcome to Business Over Drinks, one of the most unique podcasts you will find anywhere in the world helmed by two people from different walks of life.
The podcast is an extension of their real-life experiences as business owners, salaried employees and industry mavericks, who made mistakes along the way and lived to talk about it.
Follow us on our socials:
Don’t forget to like and subscribe to our channels.
- Episode 21: 2020 Highlights and Biggest F*** Ups of our Careers
- Episode 20: Building one of the Largest TEDx Conferences in the World – Daniel Cerventus Lim
- Episode 19: Building A Great Work-Life Balance Without Getting a Job or Running a Large Company – Lyndon Wan
- Episode 18: Transforming the Dog Food Industry – Arianne Sackville from Bell & Bone
- Episode 17: How to communicate without sounding like a d*ck
- Episode 16: Building Queensland’s Largest Clothing Alterations Team – Clare Sheng from The Fitting Room
- Episode 15: How to build a protein empire from your garage – Mathew Stillone from Protein Supplies Australia
- Episode 14: How to Start a Podcast and Interview the Guests You Want – E Hueen from Start-up Climb