How Important Is Your Face in Business, Should You Go to Work Naked?
Business owners, salaried employees and industry mavericks who made mistakes along the way and lived to talk about it.
We were supposed to record a snippet for social media, but it ended up being a whole episode. It turned out to be one of our best episodes ever. It’s a completely random one, but we think you’ll have a few laughs, or at least one laugh. We didn’t even have drinks.
We cover issues such as:
- How important is your face in business?
- Should you go to work naked?
- Are TED Talks relevant?
- Your side hustle
- David’s book, Everyday A**holes
- People who sell Amazon courses online
- Our interview with Joe Fox, Managing Director, APAC, Lighthouse8
- David’s poor number of LinkedIn connections
- What’s happening with Business Over Drinks in the future
- David’s Kanye for President Card on his Instagram
- Topless Kanye Riding a Dragon
- Website popups
- How to pronounce ‘shaman’
- How to pronounce M. Night Shyamalan
OR be the chance to WIN a copy by following us on social, commenting on one of our posts and sending us an email at email@example.com
Don’t want a book? You can also be in the draw to win a FREE PR consultation (worth over $2,000) with Terng and his team by the same rules above (just specify that you want the PR consultation in your email).
(reminder: drink responsibly)