How to Start a Podcast and Interview the Guests You Want - E Hueen from Start-up Climb
E Hueen is a student, intern and podcast host for the popular Start-up Climb podcast.
We hope you enjoy our podcast! To help us grow, please do subscribe to our podcast and follow us on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and/or LinkedIn. It’s the best way we can keep bringing in quality guests.
This episode we speak to E Hueen from the podcast Start-Up Climb, where he speaks to startup founders and CEOs from South East Asia. He does this all while still a full time business student at the National University of Singapore.
- How do you start a podcast?
- How did E Hueen interview CEOs and founders while being a student
- How to interview the guests you want, even if you may not be ‘high status’ enough
- Interesting podcast guests
- What tools do you use to start a podcast? (Refer to show notes below)
- Why should you intern for startups?
- How do you get an internship in a podcast?
- Why LinkedIn is important
- Having a strange name
STUFF WE TALKED ABOUT
- E Hueen’s podcast
- How We Built This podcast
- David’s unemployment
- E Hueen’s LinkedIn
- Discord, Zoom and Skype
- Our first episode
- The Tim Ferriss Show
- Entrepreneurs on Fire
- Business Over Drinks
- Norbert email finder
- Client horror stories episode
- Audio Technica AT2020
- RØDE Microphones
- Samson Q2U Recording & Podcast Pack
This podcast was created with Buzzsprout. Interested in making your own podcast? Use this link to sign up and we all get a $20 Amazon gift card when you upgrade.
(reminder: drink responsibly)