Should You Start a TikTok, Finding a Mentor and Launching Multiple Brands - Lisa Teh from
Founder of CODI Agency and Co-founder of Lisnic, Lis Teh is a leading digital marketer in Australia
We hope you enjoy our podcast! To help us grow, please subscribe to our podcast and follow us on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and/or LinkedIn. It’s the best way we can keep bringing in quality guests.
Welcome to Business Over Drinks, one of the most unique podcasts you will find anywhere in the world helmed by two people from different walks of life.
WE SPEAK TO: Lisa Teh
Lisa is the Founder and Director of Digital Marketing Company CODI Agency which specialises in social media management (LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook), content creation and influencer campaigns. She and the team have worked with global companies such as Uber Eats, Lenovo and L’Oreal.
She is the Co-Founder of the online platform Lisnic which is a site that helps Mentees find Business Mentors. She is also the co-host of the Lisnic podcast where she’s interviewed some of the world’s top entrepreneurs including Netflix Co-Founder Marc Randolph, Gary Vaynerchuk and Grant Cardone.
She is also the Founder of beauty brand 101 Lifestyle, a natural oral hygiene brand stock at MECCA, Australia’s leading beauty retailer. She was named in the 40 Under 40 Most Influential Asian-Australians in 2021 and was a Finalist in the 2021 B&T Women In Media Awards.
WE CHAT ABOUT:
- Why take the leap from a tax background to a creative entrepreneur?
- The lecturer that made Lisa fell in love with the tax industry
- Entrepreneurship – a big trend in recent times
- Getting started on entrepreneurship
- Broaden your network by attending networking events
- Managing multiple commitments
- Relinquish trust and control to your team
- LinkedIn feet licking
- Creating different personas on different platforms
- Personal branding
- Challenge and advantages of being a woman in business
- Mistakes that businesses are making on digital platforms
- Important to know the algorithms of each platform
- Should brands use TikTok and how to use it
- Managing Marc Randolph’s, Co-founder of Netflix, social media presence
- Call to action (CTA) difference between Facebook/ Instagram and Tik Tok
- The value of mentorship
- Good mentor versus bad mentor
- Recommended top 3 books
- How to always get an email response
Visit businessoverdrinks.com/books for Lisa’s book recommendations
Visit businessoverdrinks.com/books for your free audiobook and to support our show!
(reminder: drink responsibly)