Property Development Masterclass: From Houses to Strip Malls With Shaneal Sharma
Shaneal is a technology visionary and inventor of patented property technology Transactor which has transacted over $6B worth of real estate.
We hope you enjoy our entrepreneur podcast! To help us grow, please subscribe to our podcast and follow us on TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and/or LinkedIn. It’s the best way we can keep bringing in quality guests.
Welcome to Business Over Drinks, one of the most unique podcasts you will find anywhere in the world helmed by two people from different walks of life.
This entrepreneur podcast is an extension of their real-life experiences as business owners, salaried employees and industry mavericks who made mistakes along the way and lived to talk about it.
Today we have a special episode where David visits Shaneal’s latest property development, Woody Point Marketplace, in person.
WE SPEAK TO: Shaneal Sharma
Shaneal is a technology visionary and inventor of patented property technology Transactor which has transacted over $6B worth of real estate. He recently purchased a strip mall called Woody Point Marketplace and transformed it into a vibrant community hub. He is also behind the franchise Oh Gelato, as well as Eat Pizza Co.
His skillset and talent was developed early in his career in the entertainment industry.
Based between LA, U.K and Asia he produced, wrote and performed as a recording artist scoring 4 top ten global hits whilst simultaneously building software and investing in property.
He has worked with major companies such as Universal, Warner, ABC, MGM and Sony as a songwriter and producer.
He has collaborated with artists and producers such as DJ Carl Cox, Malik Yusef (Kanye, Maroon 5, Elton John) Jack Knight (Kanye, Usher, J-Lo, Puff Daddy) and Grammy award winner Nile Rodgers (Pharrel, Duran Duran, Chic, Madonna and more).
WE CHAT ABOUT:
- How to get the money to develop a project like Woody Point Marketplace
- Starting small to developing big
- How to deal with property development stress
- How to manage people
- Why successful people welcome problems
- Shaneal’s ‘Creating’ podcast
- Taking on a ‘serious’ development
- Check out our first interview with Shaneal on real estate investing in today’s market
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR GUEST:
- Woody Point Marketplace
- Oh Gelato
- Eat Pizza Co
- The Creating Podcast – stay tuned! Follow Shaneal on Instagram @Shaneal6s for updates
- Get $110 OFF Motley Fool Stock Advisor here: https://zen.ai/businessfool. Use promo code BUSINESSOVERDRINKS to get their Stock Advisor from just $1.71 per week.
- Get a FREE audiobook and support our show by signing up to a free Audible trial here: https://www.audible.com.au/bod011-20
- Get up to 50% off designer glasses with SmartBuyGlasses
- Check out amazing (and collector’s) selections of gin and whiskey from Gin Loot and Whiskey Loot at Liquor Loot.
- Listeners get 10% of David’s hilarious new book, Everyday A**holes, using the promo code BOD at checkout. Get a copy at everydayassholes.net.
- Listeners get a free 30-minute consultation with Terng’s company, SYNC PR. Just mention this podcast when contacting them at syncpr.co
- Looking to up your email game? Try Moosend.
- Interested in making your own podcast? Use this link to sign up to Buzzsprout and we all get a $20 Amazon gift card when you upgrade.
(reminder: drink responsibly)
If you want to see us...
Grab a deal
Dot Yeti offers affordable unlimited design for your brand or even personal project for as low as USD 399 per month… Just click on our Dot Yeti link to get started and get all your graphic design (design, video editing, graphics and more) sorted out by a team of professionals.
Up your email marketing game with Moosend, just use our link and sign up for a forever free plan. Yes, it’s free forever.
Create amazing landing pages, engage your users easily and do much more. This offer is available to Business over Drinks listeners, so click on the link above and get started.
We’ve got an amazing Fiverr offer for you. Click our link and sign up to Fiverr for the most affordable freelance support from around the world. Do you like our intro? Well, thanks to Fiverr, we found an amazing musician from Europe who laid down the track and recorded it for us within 48 hours.