Terra-Luna, Stable Coin and NFTs - Are We in a Crypto Crash?
Tim is a "veteran" of the cryptocurrency space having been an active trader, commentator and cryptocurrency investor since January 2015. He is a keynote speaker further to his book on the Blockchain in plain English called Blockchain: Down the Rabbit Hole (discover the power of the blockchain). He has been actively involved in cryptocurrency projects linked to film piracy, loyalty and fractional ownership.
Our first interview with Tim about crypto was the most popular episode of our podcast so far, so we just had to get him back to comment on the whole situation with Luna.
Tim is a “veteran” of the cryptocurrency space having been an active trader, commentator and cryptocurrency investor since January 2015. He is a keynote speaker further to his book on the Blockchain in plain English called Blockchain: Down the Rabbit Hole (discover the power of the blockchain). He has been actively involved in cryptocurrency projects linked to film piracy, loyalty and fractional ownership. He is currently working with an international team on an NFT/Metaverse project Walking Between Worlds (walkingbetweenworlds.net), which is empowering Indigenous artists globally to capitalise on NFTs. Walking Between Worlds has recently launched its Genesis Collection.
WE CHAT ABOUT:
- What is happening with the Terra Luna drama
- What’s happening with NFTs? Are we in an NFT winter?
- Can you explain what a stable coin is and how it works?
- What the f*** just happened?
TIM’S CURRENT PROJECT:
Tim has also recommended the following resources:
BUSINESS OVER DRINKS PROMOTIONS:
- Liquor Loot houses alcohol subscription services, Whisky Loot & Gin Loot, delivering three premium and hand-selected whisky and gin tasters from around the world each month. Click here for a special deal on Liquor Loot. Remember: drink responsibly!
- Listeners of Business Over Drinks can get 10% of David’s latest book, Everyday A**holes, using the promo code BOD at checkout. Get a copy at everydayassholes.net.
- Listeners get a free 30-minute consultation with Terng’s company, SYNC PR. Just mention this podcast when contacting them at syncpr.co
- Use this link to sign up to Buzzsprout and we all get a $20 Amazon gift card when you upgrade.
FOLLOW BUSINESS OVER DRINKS:
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/businessoverdrinks/
- LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/business-over-drinks
- WEB: https://www.businessoverdrinks.com/
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/businessoverdrinks/
- YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx-s2TNu_21TNDSMJtP87eQ
- PODCASTS: Search ‘Business Over Drinks’ on Spotify or Apple Podcasts
(reminder: drink responsibly)
If you want to see us...
Grab a deal
Dot Yeti offers affordable unlimited design for your brand or even personal project for as low as USD 399 per month… Just click on our Dot Yeti link to get started and get all your graphic design (design, video editing, graphics and more) sorted out by a team of professionals.
Up your email marketing game with Moosend, just use our link and sign up for a forever free plan. Yes, it’s free forever.
Create amazing landing pages, engage your users easily and do much more. This offer is available to Business over Drinks listeners, so click on the link above and get started.
We’ve got an amazing Fiverr offer for you. Click our link and sign up to Fiverr for the most affordable freelance support from around the world. Do you like our intro? Well, thanks to Fiverr, we found an amazing musician from Europe who laid down the track and recorded it for us within 48 hours.