What To Do When Partners Leave, and Marketing During/After a Pandemic Lockdown
Fil is the founder of Studio Culture, a website development & marketing agency called Studio Culture supplying all your digital needs. He is also an accomplished breakdancer.
This episode we talk to Fil Cristaldi, the Managing Director of Studio Culture – a leading (and award-winning) digital agency based in Brisbane. It’s worked on clients such as Alibaba, the City Council and all that other fancy stuff.
We cover issues such as:
- What to do when your business partners leave the business (similar concepts could be used when multiple people leave the company and leave all the tasks to you)
- How to cope when all the responsibility comes to you
- How to lift spirits of staff during a tough time – should you be honest?
- – Should you run an office-based business, or remote work-style business
- Where should you be putting your marketing after a pandemic? (Facebook, SEO, etc
Every listener/viewer has the chance to win a FREE social media audit on their company’s marketing worth over $4000 from Fil and the team at Studio Culture. Simply either:
- Like and comment on one of our posts on Facebook/LinkedIn/YouTube
- Subscribe to our podcast or YouTube channel
- Then send us an email at hello@businessoverdrinks to tell us what you’ve done.
And that’s it!
(reminder: drink responsibly)
If you want to see us...
Grab a deal
Studio Culture is offering a free social media audit valued at $4000. Simply listen to this episode to find out more.
Listeners can get 10% of David’s latest book, Everyday A**holes. Apply promo code at checkout.