Building a Super Food Empire, Ingredients for Success and the Power of Lion's Mane Mushrooms - Justin Snyder, Founder of Forest Super Foods
Justin is the founder of Forest Super Food, an online store for natural health products
We hope you enjoy our entrepreneur podcast! To help us grow, please subscribe to our podcast and follow us on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and/or LinkedIn. It’s the best way we can keep bringing in quality guests.
Welcome to Business Over Drinks, one of the most unique podcasts you will find anywhere in the world helmed by two people from different walks of life.
The entrepreneur podcast is an extension of their real-life experiences as business owners, salaried employees and industry mavericks who made mistakes along the way and lived to talk about it.
WE SPEAK TO: Justin Snyder
Justin is the founder of Forest Super Foods. He started the company from his spare bedroom in Melbourne. Since then the company has grown significantly. Forest Super Foods recently made headlines after it achieved a spike in sales following the Netflix documentary, Fantastic Fungi, and its discussion of the benefits of Lion’s Mane mushrooms.
- David: Morning Shake feat. Naked Greens from Forest Super Foods
- Terng: Fun Toast Coffee
- Justin: 100% Australian Coffee + Lions Mane Mushroom from Forest Super Foods
WE CHAT ABOUT:
- Our interview with Mat Stillone
- Australian Grown Coffee – any good?
- Achieving the ultimate work life balance
- Backpacking across India
- How Forest Super Foods started
- The importance of Customer Lifetime Value
- Optimising an e-commerce website
- Creating the best experience for your customers
- Growing your own produce and self-sufficiency
- Impact of Netflix documentary Fantastic Fungi
- Integrity in Business
- The best superfoods for different types of people
Be a part of the Forest Super Foods Community – Facebook Group
Write to Justin at email@example.com with any of your superfoods inquiries.
GUEST’S BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS:
- Rework by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
- The Ultimate Guide To E-commerce Growth: 7 Unexpected KPIs To Scale An E-commerce Shop To $10 Million Plus by Ian Hammersley and Mark Hammersley
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Steve Jobs: The Exclusive Biography by Walter Issacson
Get a FREE audiobook and support our show by signing up for a free Audible trial here. Check out our book recommendations if you want to get inspired.
Interested in making your own podcast? Use this link to sign up to Buzzsprout and we all get a $20 Amazon gift card when you upgrade.
FOLLOW BUSINESS OVER DRINKS:
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/businessoverdrinks/
- LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/business-over-drinks
- WEB: https://www.businessoverdrinks.com/
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/businessoverdrinks/
- YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx-s2TNu_21TNDSMJtP87eQ
- PODCASTS: Search ‘Business Over Drinks’ on Spotify or Apple Podcasts
(reminder: drink responsibly)
If you want to see us...
Grab a deal
Dot Yeti offers affordable unlimited design for your brand or even personal project for as low as USD 399 per month… Just click on our Dot Yeti link to get started and get all your graphic design (design, video editing, graphics and more) sorted out by a team of professionals.
Up your email marketing game with Moosend, just use our link and sign up for a forever free plan. Yes, it’s free forever.
Create amazing landing pages, engage your users easily and do much more. This offer is available to Business over Drinks listeners, so click on the link above and get started.
We’ve got an amazing Fiverr offer for you. Click our link and sign up to Fiverr for the most affordable freelance support from around the world. Do you like our intro? Well, thanks to Fiverr, we found an amazing musician from Europe who laid down the track and recorded it for us within 48 hours.