DISCLAIMER: This episode (or any of our episodes) is not intended as financial advice and is for entertainment purposes only. It does not take into consideration your own situation.
We hope you enjoy our podcast! To help us grow, please do subscribe to our podcast and follow us on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and/or LinkedIn. It’s the best way we can keep bringing in quality guests.
This episode, we talk to Tim Lea. Tim is a “veteran” of the cryptocurrency space having been an active trader, commentator and cryptocurrency investor since January 2015. He is a keynote speaker further to his book on the Blockchain in plain English called Blockchain: Down the Rabbit Hole (discover the power of the blockchain). He has been actively involved in cryptocurrency projects linked to film piracy, loyalty and fractional ownership. Most recently he is working with an international team on a project involving supporting de-centralised finance, which is currently in stealth mode.
Welcome to Business Over Drinks, one of the most unique podcasts you will find anywhere in the world helmed by two people from different walks of life.
THIS EPISODE WE CHAT ABOUT:
- ‘Crypto’ and ‘bitcoin’ explained in plain English for ignorant people like Terng and David
- Does crypto have no value? Is it “like gold”?
- Michael Saylor
- Doge coin – what on earth is it about?
- Lyra the Shiba Inu
- What are NFTs?
- The ethereum hype – is it valid?
- Why is the market going crazy at the moment?
- The Chinese creating a digital currency
- Willy Woo
- NBA Top Shot
- What would Tim hypothetically purchase at the moment? What’s his ideal portfolio?
- (And again – not financial advice) – Any other approach he’d go hypothetically about investing in bitcoin?
- What’s your opinion of the price of the recent Beeple NFT?
- Are we currently in a crypto bubble that will collapse in on itself and we’ll see who survives at the end?
- David: Orchard Road Apple Cider
- Terng: Yealands Sauvignon Blanc
- Tim: some ‘green juice’. Pear, pink, lady apple, banana, spinach and kale. But his true passion is his Rosnay 2009 Organic Shiraz.
Check out Tim’s book! Blockchain: Down the Rabbit Hole (discover the power of the blockchain)
Listeners get a free 30-minute consultation with Terng’s company, SYNC PR. Just mention this podcast when contacting them at syncpr.co
Interested in making your own podcast? Use this link to sign up to Buzzsprout and we all get a $20 Amazon gift card when you upgrade.
FOLLOW BUSINESS OVER DRINKS:
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/businessoverdrinks/
- LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/business-over-drinks
- WEB: https://www.businessoverdrinks.com/
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/businessoverdrinks/
- YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx-s2TNu_21TNDSMJtP87eQ
- PODCASTS: Search ‘Business Over Drinks’ on Spotify or Apple Podcasts