We hope you enjoy our podcast! To help us grow, please do subscribe to our podcast and follow us on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and/or LinkedIn. It’s the best way we can keep bringing in quality guests.
This episode we talk to Lyndon Wan, the Founder of Wan Take Films. He’s a 29-year-old super chilled solopreneur who is doing extremely well for himself – without the need to be the next Elon Musk or spend years climbing up the ladder in some company.
- How Lyndon started his solopreneur journey
- Building a work-life balance
- Should you choose more money short term, or should you do something that satisfies you (with less money)?
- Dealing with fear and worry
- Should you ever work for free?
- Biggest challenges from growing from zero income to a six-figure income
TODAY WE’RE DRINKING
- David: One Fifty Lashes Pale Ale
- Lyndon: Gin and Tonic
- Terng: Strong Zero
STUFF WE MENTION
Listeners get a free 30-minute consultation with Terng’s company, SYNC PR. Just mention this podcast when contacting them.
This podcast was created with Buzzsprout. Interested in making your own podcast? Use this link to sign up and we all get a $20 Amazon gift card when you upgrade.
FOLLOW BUSINESS OVER DRINKS:
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/businessoverdrinks/
- LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/business-over-drinks
- WEB: https://www.businessoverdrinks.com/
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/businessoverdrinks/
- YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx-s2TNu_21TNDSMJtP87eQ
- PODCASTS: Search ‘Business Over Drinks’ on Spotify or Apple Podcasts