This episode we talk to Joel Hauer, the Founder and CEO of Liquor Loot.
Launched in 2016, Liquor Loot is the home of alcohol subscription services, Whisky Loot & Gin Loot, delivering three premium and hand-selected whisky and gin tasters from around the world each month. Designed to take monthly subscribers on a journey from novice to connoisseur, Liquor Loot helps Aussies find their favourite spirit in a fun and safe environment.
We hope you enjoy our podcast! To help us grow, please do subscribe to our podcast and follow us on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and/or LinkedIn. It’s the best way we can keep bringing in quality guests.
- David: Barossa Shiraz Gin (500mL)
- Terng: 78 Degrees Small Batch Gin
- Joel: Clynelish 14 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky (700ml)
- Other favourite drinks of Joel: Corowa, Kavalan Single Malt, Willett Small Batch Rye
WE CHAT ABOUT:
- Whisky 101 – where do you start?
- Building a successful subscription-based alcohol business with no experience in the industry
- Whisky Loot and Gin Loot
- How Joel transitioned from running a digital marketing agency to Liquor Loot
- Benefits and pitfalls of a subscription-based model
- Running multiple businesses, or focusing on one?
- Being the sole founder of a company
- The art of being able to describe the flavour of a drink
- Joel’s LinkedIn
Click here for a special deal on Liquor Loot. Remember: drink responsibly!
Listeners get a free 30-minute consultation with Terng’s company, SYNC PR. Just mention this podcast when contacting them at syncpr.co
Use this link to sign up to Buzzsprout and we all get a $20 Amazon gift card when you upgrade.