Succeeding in a Highly Competitive Industry, Legal Tips, Dodgy DMs - Rachel Wong, CEO and Founder of Founders Doc - Entrepreneur Podcast
Rachel Wong is the founder of Founders Doc and a practising lawyer
We hope you enjoy our entrepreneur podcast! To help us grow, please subscribe to our podcast and follow us on TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and/or LinkedIn. It’s the best way we can keep bringing in quality guests.
Welcome to Business Over Drinks, one of the most unique podcasts you will find anywhere in the world helmed by two people from different walks of life.
WE SPEAK TO: Rachel Wong
She’s the CEO and founder of Founders Doc, which is a legal-tech company that aims to serve early-stage companies and startups in Southeast Asia. She is also a Counsel at the law firm Eugene Thuraisingam LLP. The company is based in Singapore and Rachel hopes to make legal resources more accessible to early-stage companies in Southeast Asia.
- David: Bombay Sapphire London Dry Gin
- Terng: Crossroads Steam Ale
- Rachel: Martell with a pinch of Coke Zero
- Rachel’s LinkedIn
- Our interview with Simon Chap
- What is a tai tai?
- What’s it like juggling both Founders Doc and her day job
- From a legal standpoint, what startups are doing wrong
- Legal tips for startups
- The importance of starting a shareholders agreement
- Our interview with Dundee Kim
- Rachel’s successes with TikTok
- What on earth is the potato trend?
- Rachels’s brief acting stint
- Our interview with Lisa Teh
- Building and testing an MVP (minimum viable product)
- Everyday A**holes and Surface Children
- Books by George Soros
- Bloomberg by Mike Bloomberg
- Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
- The Ride of a Lifetime by Bob Iger
- Visit our book recommendations section for more
Get a FREE audiobook and support our show by signing up for a free Audible trial
Listeners get 10% of David’s hilarious new book, Everyday A**holes, using the promo code BOD at checkout.
Listeners get a free 30-minute consultation with Terng’s company, SYNC PR. Mention this podcast when contacting them
(reminder: drink responsibly)
If you want to see us...
Grab a deal
Up your email marketing game with Moosend, just use our link and sign up for a forever free plan. Yes, it’s free forever.
Create amazing landing pages, engage your users easily and do much more. This offer is available to Business over Drinks listeners, so click on the link above and get started.
We’ve got an amazing Fiverr offer for you. Click our link and sign up to Fiverr for the most affordable freelance support from around the world. Do you like our intro? Well, thanks to Fiverr, we found an amazing musician from Europe who laid down the track and recorded it for us within 48 hours.